Thursday, August 2, 2007

Medical Exam and Pearl Market






Today we had Malia's physical exam, they say she is OK and has no left brain damage. Um, OK. They determined this by squeezing a squeaky toy on both sides of her head, she look quickly at it when they squeaked it on each side of her head. I think that just tells me she isn't deaf. Anyway she took everything pretty well except when they looked in her mouth. She does not like that at all because she has two ulcers on her tongue and they do look nasty. The doctor said he couldn't see them. I'm pretty sure she is teething also. When we got her Ms Tang said that she prefers the bottle, but I could not get her to take one to save my life. I mixed some of her formula, rice cereal and 1/2 jar of baby food fruit and she wolfed that down in seconds flat. So she is now on all solid food and no bottle, except juice and water and that's really hard to get in her. We are working on a sippy cup now. She is really starting to come out of her shell again today. She is moving her arms and legs more and will now crawl back and forth to us and she will actually look at us in the eye now. I'm attaching pictures of the exam and some of the woman who made Malia's pearl necklace,bracelet and earrings that I will give to her on her wedding day.

No comments: