Monday, December 22, 2008

Some pictures

Here are some random pics taken over the past month.
We got these glasses at Clair's.





Malia and Megs playing




The favorite pink panda jammies.



Malia's daycare had their Christmas Party this week. It went pretty much how I thought it would....She walked in, saw Santa and screamed and cried. She stayed clammed up the whole time Santa was there, but once he left she went wild. lol.
She stayed on Ms. June's lap the whole time he was around



She snuck a peek every once in awhile...



Yum, guess where I got to eat this weekend? Our office party was at Benihana's.


3 comments:

day by day said...

Awww....my girls usually have similar reactions to Santa!!

I love those pink panda jammies!!!

Kristin said...

Okay, I love Benihanas!! I hope you had fun. :-)

The Santa pics remind me of Abby with the big guy.

Love the Claire's pics! That reminds me of a big sister trip somewhere. Hee hee!!

Carrie said...

You won the giveaway! Please email me at jacobandcarrie@gmail.com to send me your mailing address so I can send you your necklace. Thanks for playing, and for the button on your blog!
Carrie