Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was really fun this year because Malia is starting to get the Santa thing.
We started out by spreading magic reindeer food around the lawn on christmas eve, she was pretty excited about doing that !

One of Malia's favorite things she got this year was a little girls makeup kit.  It had (gasp) lip gloss in it !
This girl LOVES anything you put on your lips.  I thought it would be fun to try and take a picture of her every time she put that stuff up to her lips, I bet I have a total of 30. I even took some pictures of her putting it on her Dad, Uncle Dan, cousin Danny and her brothers but I wont blackmail embarrass them by posting it.



 
 



1 comment:

day by day said...

how fun! you can't be a little girl without lipstick, right? : ) My girls call everything that goes on the lips "lipstick".

So glad Malia had a great Christmas!!!

love,
~m