Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photography, Photoshop and Lightroom

I know its been awhile since I've updated. All I can say is there has been a lot going on around here, but I will update very soon.
I just wanted to give a quick hint to all budding and experienced photographers out there.
I found out that if you have a college student or in this case a parent to a college student you get MAJOR discounts on awesome computer programs like Adobe photoshop CS4 or lightroom among others. My son has a store right on campus and he bought me photoshop CS4 extended for me for Christmas for a total of $194.00. The regular price for the program that I got is $999.00. If your student doesn't have a store on campus you can go to http://www.academicsuperstore.com/
and buy it on line. i just bought Lightroom for $98.00 !!!

Check it out

No comments: