Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sick again, Yuk !

Well she is sick again. This is the 2nd time in 1 month. She had pink eye and an upper sinus infection 2 weeks ago and now she has strep throat. She has been listless and running a fever that averages 103. I think she is feeling a little bit better today but you can tell she is still hurting. Actually,right now everyone in the house but me (knock on wood) is sick and on antibiotics. Although I can feel a slight tingle in my throat today, so I'm sure its coming.


Here she fell asleep on the couch about an hour after her 2 hour nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No!! Feel better sweet Malia!!

Take care,
Steph

day by day said...

Oh, poor baby! I hope she feels better soon. Love her new haircut!!

p.s. Mommys are not allowed to be sick. : )

Sharon said...

Aww, that poor little girl. Hope she is better now!