Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Shower

A good friend of mine and my mother threw a surprise baby shower today for me. I didn’t expect it at all, I always thought that they happened “before” the baby came so I never thought that I would have one. I never had any for my two boys either, so I wasn’t expecting one at all. Quite a few people came that I haven’t seen for awhile, like my Aunt Maryland and Aunt Nancy. And Leigh’s (my sons girlfriend) mother came which was a pleasant surprise, one of the things she gave Malia was a little tea set. Malia likes to have tea parties with my 3 yr old niece and my mother. They make little sandwiches out of peanut butter and gram crackers. Malia got a lot of nice things but the nicest was a bracelet that my mother had custom made out of a tennis bracelet that belonged to my grandmother. She had it cut down to Malia’s size. So Malia has a little tennis bracelet with real diamonds in it. I would like to thank everyone who came, it was a good time !! I especially want to thank Beth, Gary and my mother, I know you put in a lot of time, and effort to put it together, you are awesome friends and Gary and I appreciate everything you do.





1 comment:

day by day said...

I heard about your upcoming surprise through the Dads. How neat and what a thoughtful surprise for your family and friends to have planned! I look forward to seeing pictures.