Friday, December 3, 2010

Buzz Words

I'm ashamed to admit that Malia is sensitive to what my husband and I refer to as  "buzz words",  I know  I know its a horrendous condition to have, but alas my baby has it.

It started about 4 months after we brought her home.  Gary would tell her to take it eeeeeeeeasy and Malia would stop doing whatever she was doing and bust out laughing.  No matter what, she thought that word was the funniest thing in the world.  So every once in awhile one of us would bust out with eeeeeeeasy and she would lose it.  Its the weirdest phenomenon to experience, really.

Fast forward to about a week ago,  Malia is watching the new Dora Christmas movie and on it someone mentions Santa's "Naughty List".  This has Malia rolling on the floor.  So she is walking around the house just randomly saying "naughty list" and laughing so hard that her legs give out and she sinks to the floor.  So Wednesday night she for some reason got up in the middle of the night.  Gary took her back to her bed and she started to cry.  Gary said she was really crying and upset so he just blurted out "naughty list" and she went from crying big crocodile tears to laughing, instantly.
I just don't get it, but apparently buzz words can come in very handy.  :)

2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a sweet pea! Gotta love those little ones with a sense of humor!

See you in GZ baby! :)

Love and blessings,
Robin

day by day said...

That is an adorable picture of Malia!!! I think we all could use some "buzz words". : )