Monday, July 19, 2010

Pillow case dresses !!!!!

I have been making pillowcase dresses for a little while now in hopes anticipation of raising funds for this adoption.   For right now I'm making mostly pillow case dresses, but I'm working on an outfit for fall/winter too that has bell bottom pants with a matching bohemian style shirt.
If you are interested in any of the dresses please either leave a comment with your email or email me directly at jd_shannon @ Live.com  (remove spaces)  All dresses are $18.00 plus shipping cost. Although I can make any one of these dresses in sizes 18 months to 6 yrs, you can always get the size 4 or 5 and have a 6 yr old wear it with leggings. 

Size 4
#1


#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

They are adorable and very unique! I hope you sell lots of them to help bring home Malani!!!