Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bummer


I didn’t get my travel approval, but there is still hope !! I hear rumblings from others who said their agency told them more will come in the first week of July. So if I get mine the first week of July we will leave between the 16th and 23rd of July.
Its so weird, if I didn’t know any better I would swear that I’m pregnant. I’ve been “nesting” for over a week now. I think its funny and hey, I’m getting a lot done around the house ! I’ve changed up Malia’s bedroom a little. I got rid of the big TV/entertainment center (which I didn’t want in the first place) and ordered a daybed for her room. I figure that I can use it if Malia has any problems at night and also Megan can use it when she stays here.

Oh, and my mother is getting pretty angry with me because I keep shopping. I PROMISE I WILL NOT SHOP ANYMORE. You have my word !!!

No comments: